Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Hot girlshi don’t you know that’s most humans smh and thanks for the new chapter I luv this manga

MC is a confident hero who tries to enjoy his second life through sex and sleep. Think this is a decent ecchi slice of life isekai. It is just the mc being strong and having sex left and right but at least the manga is aware of that and capitalizes on it. If you don't like those tropes then don't read but if you like it then I think you'll enjoy it. Definitely a 7.5* rating at most but not as low as a 5* rating as it is now unlike other isekai power fantasy.

TBH IDK what everyone's problem is other then they came to a slice of life manga looking for plot, and don;t like a MC who knows what he is (OP as hell. Also the former hero. And a extremely picky about who he fucks. If they don't want it he leaves them alone) and does what he wants when he wants BECAUSE HE CAN. And it's not like anyone could stop him anyway......Except Morin. But for those that have read part of it (or those that haven't read any of it) in case you didn't notice, he might be hard on people sometimes (because he would rather not see their potential wasted or crush their resolve to do something), but he is also extremely loyal and caring in his own way. He just doesn't show it the "normal" way that people think he should. IMO I'm okay with the this not having any plot. It doesn't need it. I really hope that whoever is updating this keeps going. Now this being said do I thing it should get rated above an 8? No. does it deserve the 5.32 it has? No. That's just people being stupid or salty. Or both.

"Hit by a truck-kun and reincarnated in a different world, then a beautiful woman greets me 'Long time no see Master'"

Every weeb's dream summed up in one sentence.

I'm really glad this is being translated, I really the like the idea of an isekai MC whose main priority is making his dreams a reality.

This wasn’t made to be a thought provoking manga. I like manga where I don’t need to think because brain hurts after reading too much

After the 2nd volume it got too boring for me so i dropped, the mc is lustful and does whatever he wants there's no plot other than the basic "Hero comes back to the world he saved premise", if you dont like manga that focuses on ecchi, smut and slice of life with minimal fighting and no plot then this is not for you.

Basically an extremely casual read. I give it a 6/10 wich means its fine, tbh i get why people give it 5 stars since its cliche and well... average. I only gave it a 6 because it kept me entertained for a while but that's it.

I think the story is really unique even though it's basically the same as 777.
The story at the start is a funny comedy that just straight out will make you smile. The mc is instead a fantasy world citizen and not a modern world citizen. He's so strong that he can take everything he wants and he has really doesn't care for people and actually uses his power for his benefit. Consent is cool. The best part about this is that he trains the supporting characters to get powerful by making them speedrun dungeons which is basically the same as speedrunning a huge corporate business. (It equally sounds impossible to do)
It's pretty much a take it or leave it so I give it an eight.

There are people who are saying that this manga is being unfairly lambasted. These people apologists with cracked morals. This mc is an wholly undeserving of the title of hero, you can't convince me otherwise just because the world has been saved doesn't mean you can throw your morals out the goddamn window. A HERO is good people even when not required to be. A Hero tell a woman who obviously came out of a thresher that he doesn't care about her companions and won't save them to and then decided he would if she became his woman because blackmailing someone with the lives of there friend is so heroic so of course she agrees because she isn't a piece of shit, AND THEN HE INSTANTLY FUCKS HER THERE AND THEN ON THE ROADSIDE.

YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME THAT WASN'T RAPE.

He does it right there and then before "saving the others" because getting his cock wet is more important that lives to this worm, and then he shrugs his shoulder when it turns out he was too late to save one of them and it's played for laughs, like its funny to the author that someone died because his self insert was banging his newest hole.

Yeah apologists the reason this manga is lambasted is because the MC is a rapist, gary stu. It doesn't matter how good he is to his friend a rapist is a fucking rapist and will be hated by sane people.

The abuser just got abused hahaha XD anyway, @Nevextra the "Hero" Title is just a position of power in fairy tales. The pope is the word of god but even they can do as they please. Plus, he already did his job lol. He did his job as the hero, died, became a slave to corporate society, went back to his world, and decided to do what every man who watches manga/anime *cough* for the plot *cough* would do. Bang all the hot chicks and live the life of a happy man surrounded by women. Also, there isn't anyway rape in this. The mc said that he wouldn't bang a chick without their consent. He without a doubt had ill intent but that doesn't make this rape. In a court of law, you would lose because she gave her consent. Your emotional opinion of the situation doesn't change that. It was an unfortunate incident indeed but the story didn't shape it to be a big deal therefore isn't really relevant for people like me. I'd also like to point out that the hero concept is inhuman and childish. You'd have to already be hardwired to putting other people's needs and wants before yourself. Otherwise, you get "errors", so to speak. This is robotic and inhuman.

Dex-chan lover
A pretty good isekai story from what I can gather, but those /a/nonymous translated chapters in the middle are so badly done that I couldn't even follow it. So I gave up.
Bad translators shouldn't bother. They just shouldn't. They're just ruining the manga for anyone who might actually want to enjoy it.

Plus a lot of bitter commenters throwing around the e-word just irritated me.

This ended up being the highest (6/10) I've rated a manga that I dropped, but I can't go blaming the manga itself for the shitty translation job. Well, not this time. I might have done it before. I'm not always consistent.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph I think scanlating is a lot harder than you think it is, calling /a/nonymous a bad scanlation group is just wrong and I don’t follow their work a lot but they are working (I’m pretty sure) for free and you’re dissing their work and telling them that they shouldn’t even try.
And what is even the e-word lmao

Dex-chan lover
@BozMagic
I have no doubt that it is difficult, but that is all the more reason why people who can't do it properly shouldn't bother releasing their attempts in public. They're not helping anyone doing that, least of all themselves. Who even "follows" particular scanlation groups anyway?

And if you can't figure out what the e-word is just from viewing the comments pages of this manga, too bad. Judging by usual human behaviour (and your own case of using "lmao" instead of punctuation), if I told you what it was directly, you'd just start trolling me with it and I'd just block you on the spot. Am I wrong?

@Otaku_Gandulf
@PortalSage

You two must be new to the internet. My comment was to embody why some people think this manga was trash in a down to earth manner. The fact an internet councilor and internet lawyer immediately jumped on my comment only proves my point about apologist.

Users who are viewing this thread