Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

@Nevextra fuck off with your weak insult. You were spewing your rage in a "down to earth manner"? The majority of the comment was about you trashing him and making a false accusation. Your comment about apologists is lame too. You claim that we have "cracked morals" just because we don't see eye to eye and how any and all sane people will hate him with prejudice. Also, what is a sane person to you? You're just spewing your feelings and idealism.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph
That doesn't even make any sense if somebody is bad at something they should practice, correct? If they do not even release it to the world then they can't get feedback on their work and they will never become better. What do you mean that they're "not helping anyone [by] doing that" they helped get this manga popular, and very popular at that. There are actually a lot of people who follow scanlation groups, there are discord servers for a reason.

To be honest, I actually can't figure out what the e-word is and I only say "lmao" because I don't like directly cussing and it's a comment section do you want me to type out everything? Based on my previous comment you should already know that I'm not an internet troll no? I'm just criticizing and informing but if you want to block me good for you I guess, but that only proves that I was right in the first place.

I'm not saying that the manga isn't bad, I'm just saying that your reasons why are incorrect.

Dex-chan lover
@BozMagic
If they do not even release it to the world then they can't get feedback on their work and they will never become better.
What you're saying is that Alpha Testing shouldn't exist, and it is fine to just skip straight to the Beta Testing, hmm?

What do you mean that they're "not helping anyone [by] doing that" they helped get this manga popular, and very popular at that.
Popular? This? I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but exactly what worth does being popular amongst people with no standards convey?

There are actually a lot of people who follow scanlation groups, there are discord servers for a reason.
Kek. And what might that reason be? It all seems very ridiculous to me.

To be honest, I actually can't figure out what the e-word is and I only say "lmao" because I don't like directly cussing and it's a comment section do you want me to type out everything?
You're missing the point. Literally. I don't really care whether you write "lmao" or not, but from personal experience I've found people who use such things as a substitute for punctuation aren't usually amenable to sensible communication.
And wasn't "cussing" some weird American mutation of "cursing", which is a rather bizarre and archaic way of referring to swearing? I couldn't give a fuck less about that, as long as one remembers the grammar.

Based on my previous comment you should already know that I'm not an internet troll no?
It isn't guaranteed. I've found most people will engage in trolling if it looks easy enough and they have sufficient disregard for the subject matter. It is like walking into a room and finding a card pyramid stacked there, or dominoes all lined up. People tend to knock such things over.
But it probably doesn't matter anyway. You don't need to concern yourself with the e-word.

but that only proves that I was right in the first place.
You should know it doesn't work like that.
I block people instantly when they do something which proves their idiocy beyond doubt. Avoid committing any dire clichés and it might not even happen.

I'm just saying that your reasons why are incorrect.
And I'm telling you they aren't. I'd say I'm also explaining why, but honestly I'm starting to forget what it was all about in the first place by this point. I seem to get more notifications all the time and they're starting to become a nuisance. I might just not reply at some point (though in case you believe that also proves anything, it only proves I've got tired of replying).

@PortalSage

fuck off with your weak insult.
So the internet lawyer facade was just a cover for this keyboard warrior complex you have. Ok I'll fight with you.

You were spewing your rage in a "down to earth manner"?
Yes it was a down to earth manner as you could understand my points and that is what down to earth means, speaking without any cryptic meaning behind your words.

The majority of the comment was about you trashing him and making a false accusation.
It's not a false accusation, you of all people should know that as you were the one to bust out the legalese to defend him, false accusation don't need legalese prove them wrong.

Your comment about apologists is lame too.
Only because it applies to you.

You claim that we have "cracked morals" just because we don't see eye to eye and how any and all sane people will hate him with prejudice.
Considering how you explain the situation like;
It was an unfortunate incident indeed but the story didn't shape it to be a big deal therefore isn't really relevant for people like me.
Yes, you have a serious case of cracked morals, you can look at a bad situation, call it bad, shrug and then leave like water off a duck's back. Are you with the CCP?

Also, what is a sane person to you?
Someone who doesn't have cracked morals. Someone who doesn't apologise for the mc of the manga blackmailing someone into sex and calling it good because legalese.

You're just spewing your feelings and idealism.
Do I need explain the irony of this statement. This whole comment I am replying to is a feels spew.

ᗜԅ(⇀︿⇀)ᓄ-¤]═────

Edit: Unnecessary quote marks.

I gave it a fair shake, I knew it was smut, but I was hoping for an MC that was a bit more likable. If you have a sadist fetish, this is probably for you. MC seems like he cares only about himself and one other person and everyone else are his toys so it gets a bit dark feeling.

Rapey story about guy who likes to fuck and his journey to do it.
Mediocre, but not terrible. Overall the most basic isekai smut you can read.

P.S. Retard fight in the comments about something this mediocre, lol.

Dex-chan lover
wtf with that description lol
I seriously question editor who green light this sanity

That sounds like one of the most generic descriptions for an Isekai. EVER! ...but f**k me if those tags (looking at you Smut) doesn't pique my interest... 😅

This shit is pretty trash but it's hard to pass up violence and titties. God I need better taste....

ivv

Dex-chan lover
shinai
i thought it was shinmai and was looking for incest tag lol

I know that my taste isn't the best there is, but for this type of series but it seems aware of it's own nature and it still keeps doing decent job, so i wont judge it's story
For graphic side well … The it's really good, but most important fact remains that who ever did this is an true Artists in the art of censoring.
From all forms of censoring i saw in all kinds of series i read until now this series has done it best making it feel natural and not stabbing one in eyes with the way it's done.
So if you are person who "don't mind"/like H-igher end of Ecchi fell free to jump on the board.
jump on the board 😁
Big Prize in the ongoing tournament arc is a ship
it's a bit stupid but we should find joy in such little daily things 😉

Users who are viewing this thread