Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Aggregator gang
Why is this so lowly rated? Could someone give light spoilers to reveal the reason, is ntr? Rape for no good reason? A trash protagonist? I don’t want to begin reading it when the rating is low.

Group Leader
@Malte tbh you can't really trust ratings, not here or anywhere else. Just because other people don't like it this doesn't means you won't.

Either way, you can probably guess by just reading the description. I haven't started reading it yet, but this looks to be an overly generic "OP protagonist goes harem route and saves the world without any challenges" kind of thing, if you like that just give it a try.

Read chapter 25 after a long period of not reading this manga at all. Thought I would return to it and see what's up, because I've totally forgotten what it's about.

This is not even worth being in my "Dropped" list, so... unfollowed. Hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Speaking ONLY from personal experience;

I read this on a former aggregation site that has since shut down and shall not be named. I remember rating it poorly on said site because (as far as I remember) the author seemed me to take great efforts to make the mc seem like a cunt. And succeeding.
Because of this, I didn't get very far into it, so I can't comment on whether it contains the forbidden three letters or any other reasons it may have a low rating - just that on a different site, how the mc was written was enough to put ME off continuing and rate it down.

Whether others may have done so here, I leave to your speculation. Just saw a lot of "why rating low?" comments and thought to chime in.

Why is this so lowly rated? Could someone give light spoilers to reveal the reason, is ntr? Rape for no good reason? A trash protagonist? I don’t want to begin reading it when the rating is low.
Because tags are not complete, i dropped at ch 61 until then everything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread