Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Double-page supporter
My god... They aren’t even trying to make a decent background anymore. The Mc is just pathetic. Nothing new at all

Dex-chan lover
First manga I literally unfollowed. Don't like to do that at all, but I guess cocky and sex-crazed MC's don't do it for me one bit.

Contributor
@Yvonso
It generally does for me (since it's just something to pass the time, also self-inserting, which is the entire purpose of these types), but this one was...

Kudos to @gregkkk, though. Ain't gonna shit on someone who brings something to the community.

I've probably already read this up to recent-ish but I don't recognise it so here we go again...

slave? Fucked.
Teacher? Fucked.
Bandit spider? Fucked.
Guild recepcionist? Fucked.
why this exists

Also, every male in this series either looks like a asshole, molester or rapist.
Mc included.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex comments: This is a smoking garbage fire on a dump truck that ran into an orphanage

Me: I doubt manga could be that trash

Me: *reads through a few pages*

Mangadex comments: I told you s-

Me: They censored the only reason any sane man would read this shit

Group Leader
@CyanHide "Insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." -Jean Dubuffet

I keep forgetting how shitty this manga is. Wish fulfillment isn't even really the problem, it's just stupid writing. It's painful to read, painful to even browse. As @CyanHide said, they even censor the only thing in this manga that would be remotely worth paying attention to.

The MC seems tove multiple personality disorder, and trashes his "woman" for no apparent reason. I assume he's supposed to be a sadist but the author even gets that wrong. The girls should castrate the MC the next time he randomly throws out 'bitch' with no context at all. That would actually be humorous.

Dex-chan lover
The censorship is probably incentive to buy the volumes. As in free version is censored, paid version is not, thus people pay to get the censors removed.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex comments, I am grateful for your wisdom, and that I could pay it back with some thing somewhat amusing

Users who are viewing this thread