Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

I generally don't like isekai or harem and stay away from them like they're the plague because the MC is almost always a beta who doesn't fuck the girls in his harem despite them literally throwing themselves at him practically begging to be fucked. That and I think isekai and harem are horrendously overdone and the premises and stories are usually gutter trash (I remember seeing one manga about a guy who gets isekai'd by his house and literally fucks and impregnates said house, in her human form, over and over which adds floors to the house which are their "children". Like wtf. And that's basically all that happens).

With that said, I find isekai and harem bearable if the story is actually good and the MC isn't a beta or an asshole.
This MC tho...he's just far too much of an asshole to be even remotely likable. He treats Aleida like absolute trash, even calls her bitch, and pretty much just sees her as a sexual outlet. He seems to see all the girls in his harem, and girls in general, as sexual outlets in one way or another (like when he basically forced himself on Aleida in the hot spring even though she ran away screaming "noooo"), although he seems to genuinely care for Melen (I think that's her name) although I'm not sure how genuine that really is because she's beautiful and has a bombin' body. Also despise his rape faces.

I dunno. I just can't get into it because of the MC. The premise is absolute trash too, and the story itself isn't interesting in the slightest. It's basically just about a reincarnated hero who is an absolute asshole that the girls flock too, for some reason, and he gets to fuck them whenever he wants. That's pretty much it.

I also can't help but think of this is a bad copy of Parallel Paradise. The MC (Youta) can be a bit of a douche sometimes in Parallel Paradise too, but deep down he genuinely has a good heart and cares for the girls in that world and wants to end the curse so they can live life without fear of dying too early. It's like, yes he will fuck girls who are willing (to the main girl's chagrin), but he also knows restraint and many times fucks girls just to save them so they won't die, and even then this is mostly after he learns more about them and their dreams/aspirations. So many times he is driven by a genuine desire to not see that girl die, and thus fucks them to save them. Not just because he's horny. There are also times where he's unwilling and is forced to fuck. He also has the main girl, Lumi, who accompanies him on his journey who he has feelings for and she has feelings for him, and they fuck like animals on a regular basis. Their sex is really hot and passionate too.

To summarize; the story in this is boring and generic and the MC is absolute trash. If you want a story similar to this with tons of sex in it but with a story that is actually good and a gritty, dark world with captivating characters and a likable MC, then read Parallel Paradise. It's 1000x better than this trash.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

17.03.2018 - 05.10.2019

R.I.P

GregScans

More translated chapters never.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is garbage with no redeeming qualities; MC is unlikable, almost zero story, even the fanservice is lazy and censored. Don't even bother reading it.

Dex-chan lover
I like stupid isekai as a rule, but this is a steaming pile of garbage.
The edgelord MC grates on my nerves too.

Dex-chan lover
Why so many manga-author wannabe're so obsessed with easy mode slowlife with waifu isekai template ?
Try something different for the world sake or quit bring an author.. you have no talent admit it

Dex-chan lover
So out of curiosity I kinda checked the raws to see how far behind we are.
This fucking thing has 107 Chapters!
Also I'm now 108% Sure it's an Isekai'd Rance.

Dex-chan lover
@melonpan Rance is the Protagonist of the "Rance" Franchise of H-Games. Let's just say that guy is ... special. This MC feels a lot like him, especially later.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is hot garbage. Considering the author's other manga, I'm not surprised.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Users who are viewing this thread