Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Double-page supporter
Hey the translation mistake are forgivable. Had fun reading but just not enough for a follow.

So how's the lewd edit compared to the 'normal' en translation?
Curious if anyone has good input.

Contributor
This is Bastard!! but Dark Schneider was turned into an Isekai protag.

It's an interesting story but the translation is pretty bad, so it's hard to follow.

The bit with the hot-springs and the ring says 'she's the feudal lord' several times, but clearly 'she' isn't any kind of lord, and the lord himself isn't a 'she'

I get that her husband went off to war and died, and the feudal lord wants to sleep with her and is sending thugs to harass her until she agrees, but the text says something about how the war was started over one woman?
Is that real? Did the lord start a war specifically so that her husband would die? Did the woman also go off to war but survive? Or is this just nonsense?

Those lewd droplets of liquid.

This artist is attempting to beat Yabuki at his own game, but Yabuki perfected the art of hiding vaginas in plain sight, the master remains unchallenged!

権 = Right
の = particulate - it indicates that one thing belongs to another, more specifically, what comes after belongs to what comes before.
女 = woman
に = indicates the indirect object
of the sentence, but with a lot of exceptions
手 = hand
を = give more details to the sentences, because
adds the verb object.
出 = out
し た = did - signal the phrase in the passage

The phrase with the closest meaning is "woman reached", "woman took" or whatever, so based on all 107 chapters of the manga, and the protagonist's actions and not having a very strong translation shock I put "threaten my woman ", because basically the manga is a haren where the man protects the hearts and feelings of women, that did not take away the real meaning of the manga.

Bad, it’s just your average shitty harem Isekai, if you ant to shut off your brain and read something that doesn’t even look that good, read this.

Also, if you only read this for the Lewds, watch some hentai and then read something good.

@h0rs3andp1g The quality of hentai has been dying for awhile now. It is extremely hard to find decent animation that isn't ugly bastard. Queen Bee also won't stop snatching up all the interesting stories then doing them with their awful animation style. It's a sad time. I just read doujins.

Users who are viewing this thread