Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

It started way better than it currently is, and that's saying a lot of how it is now.
Bad manga, plot doesn't exist and the other plot isn't much either. Just read a hentai and you get better actual story and 'plot'.

The translation is getting worse and worse. The latest chapter (20) is basically unreadable.

What has been read cannot be unread - You have been warned...
Scum MC, no plot, zero sense.
Dropped; oh so dropped........

Fed-Kun's army
generic isekai smut harem stuff
whatever value one could have found in this is ruined by god awful translations

Dex-chan lover
While this is bad, I’ve seen much worse (and edgy) than this.

The translation is atrocious though.

hell yeah another low rating trash where people take it too seriously. followed

edit: top tier manga

We are still about 88 chapter behind, therefore I really appreciate the newest chapter, but sometimes it becomes too hard to understand what is being said lol

Hentai stuff: Good

Manga related stuff: Uhh... Cliche but not really?

Translation: Nope. I feel like im being choked with a loaf of bread.

Supporter
This is basically light hentai and that was clear right from the beginning.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

I like this MC (except for the horniness). Although my personality is even shittier than him (I'm into sadism, torture and guro). Can't do this irl, so this manga does help me calm my urges down a fair bit. It's seriously hard to find manga with sadist/ psychopath male protags (like in Overlord, Saga of Tanya The Evil, Goblin Slayer, etc). As for the plot, it hardly has any (but still better than many other manga which are rated far higher than this). I generally hate revenge manga too, but it's good that this guy hardly has any desire for revenge. The MCs of revenge manga in general are just edgy ants, who don't even know how to torture people. As for people who hate it for reasons other than plot, they're just your casual haters (who hate something just cause it doesn't comply with the norms) that tend to lower the ratings of manga. We have plenty of manga with villain female protags, but they have very high ratings (even though the plot/ reason is worse than this one). My conclusion is most males are either masochists or hypocrites. If you think this is feminism, it would do you well if you recheck its definition. Opinions are fine and all but commenting just the same all the time is frankly quite annoying to see. Just because it's not your cup of tea, you lower its ratings. Well that's how humans are. At least the MC is honest with his desires. What you people like is probably a tsundere who whips you all the time. If that's so, message me and I'd be more than happy to consensually whip you.

Wow, the chapters in this manga are taking me a long time, it's hard to do everything myself, maybe I really need a translation team. I'm still not calling anyone, I just want to discuss in the comments some functions that would be interesting to share.
I just want to continue as a Japanese to English translator.
To be able to post a chapter a day you would need two or three Redrawers, a proofreader, a cleaner, a typesetter, or even a redrawer doing also a cleaner, all to complete a chapter a day with people available at any time or at scheduled times.
Do you think one of you is capable of doing one of these jobs?

Double-page supporter
I don't know how i managed to go through this till ch16 but damn the story is literal shite. Complete cringe galore.

Users who are viewing this thread