Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Meeting

that bodyguard of hers is completely stupid and annoying. doesn't use her mind hmp

Why do people think characters like the paladin are funny and good characters to have....their just weird and annoying

Wonderful. A raging misandristic lesbian, just what every story ever doesn't need.

Staff
Super Moderator
The typical female companion who is completely annoying 😩

Is this really the full chapter 2? It's shorter than both 1.1 and 1.2. I get chapter 1 being longer since it's the intro, but this is less than 1/4 of the length.

that paladin bitch is mad annoying. id have left them to die if she had the audacity to threaten me after saving her

Dex-chan lover
That's the flame of Hell for you. They warp your sense of time that 1 "Day" (Whatever that is), is 1 Millennium.

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy Yes, this is the full Chp 2. The page count for Chps 2 and beyond are quite short (about 10 pages), likely a tradeoff for weekly serialized chapters in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, If I were him, I'd just kill the paladin. This type of person is full of their own double standards that are really annonying, they won't listen to you, and they don't ever want to compromise with you. I've seen many characters with those behaviors in many mangas, and not gonna lie, things will be better if they're not there

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Just fix that damn character please it makes the manga look stupid. Anyway Merry Christmas!

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo just enjoys the plot... Is what I was going to say, but your statement was true, maybe it because of some magical thingy.

So the princess and the guard are just going to ignore the fact that he said he was sacrificed...

Sure, take that in stride.

Users who are viewing this thread