Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Meeting

What is it with people not knowing that Discord invite links are case sensitive? Geez...

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost 100% sure I've seen the whole "7 colored flames" as a power set before. Flame of Recca maybe? May have been Code:Breaker. Can't recall.

this paladin girl makes me more and more annoyed the more she talk. atleast the abs is helping calm me down

Dex-chan lover
@moel It's something that a lot of manga ignore when they do their "protagonist wakes up a thousand years later" thing. It would be so much more interesting if they explored that aspect of the timescale, but they never do. They always just sort of hand wave it away with "Oh, magic thing" or just ignore that this phenomenon occurs entirely. I just get disappointed with the missed opportunities.

I am sure that author won't be able to handle 1000 years time frame. Almost nobody is able to handle that in the story.

I wonder if there is at least one story where such huge timespan is delivered nicely.

Dex-chan lover
God, I'll probably drop this manga if the bodyguard knight/paladin doesn't die in a few chapters. Only purpose is to be annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently souls perceive the passage of time unlike how the living do.
A thousand years old DT. What is he now, Great Grand Master Archwizard?

Dex-chan lover
That knight girl is going to be extremely annoying for the rest of this manga, isn't she.

Ah yes the ol' yuri bait because mc is a eunuch trope. If the trope didn't have the requirement of an mc with no libido I wouldn't mind it much but its just used to inject ecchi into stories because men in manga CAN NOT be in relationships for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
This swordswoman is such a bitch holy im already hating this just because of her

jak

Contributor
Was kinda hoping the paladin chick would be his main love interest, but guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread