Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Paladin chick ain't too bright - dude melted a sword in two seconds, either kill him or don't, but for feth's sake, don't just hold your sword within easy grabbing distance while you make your decision!

I like that princess... breaking the trope of asshole distrusting knight attacking their savior. Nice!
Edit: just finished the chapter... someone kill aishera or at least throw her in the ocean tied up in chains

Hum I'm a bit struggling about a ghost village whom they would remember the name and location after a thousand years.
Unless it had a enormous historical / political value like Shaolin. Only capital cities like Memphis or Mycenae would be remembered, 1000 years after they disappeared, by people who didn't devote their life to history.

(but I'm ok with the language that didn't evolve it's a common trope to such stories, it makes the flow smoother.)

Fed-Kun's army
Called it last chapter...
Also, back in the day, me and my friends used to call Paladins "Lawful Stupid". I think this one, you could just replace the "Lawful" with "awful". She's like a poorly trained dog that bites anyone that gets near it's master. Could we dump her in the forest and move on?

@Ebenezer Not hard to imagine this is a well-known historical village considering it was where they were holding off the Hellfire from consuming the world, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread