Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

Dex-chan lover
MC's pretty likable so far. No game mechanics is always a plus in my book. Side cast is meh (the knight is almost too annoying and I don't much care for the princess's character design). Art is fairly good. I just wish it didn't start like an isekai lol.

characters that beg u to hate them the manga
the knight is a bitch with slight retardness the mc is full retard and the princess is just bland
and despite being action manga there is barely any action and the plot is a mess despite being so basic
like damn how can someone fuck up such a premise

It's becoming a chore to read this. The premise is fantastically good, the MC was mature before the timeskip and there's a really good opportunity for an epic world building.
However its become bland because of the personality of the characters. Princess is fine perhaps. Its just the MC and the Knight. I don't want to give a detailed explanation. Reading Chapters 1-9 will give you exactly that.

Yeh

... really? Seriously, the dumb MC cliche is just so bad. Chapter 9 immediately lowered my rating from 7 to 5. I seriously hope the MC isn't going to be an imbecile through this

4/10
Chaper 1 left a good impression on me. It seemed pretty cool, something original, and dark because his village betrayed him. Then the sh*t was thrown at the fan.

Mc is an idiot, who is way too optimistic for his own sake, the princess is just plain and your cliche, nice, angelic, and kind princess. Her knight is just infuriating and a hypocrite.

The story had a nice start but did not live up to it. The idea of an orphan/outsider being betrayed by his village but somehow survived is very interesting. But later on, it's like he completely forgot.

Surviving in the depths of hell should be interesting... except the author f*cked it up. Congratulations.

Fed-Kun's army
Nooo... It has harem tag, please just get rid of that useless pervy lesbo girl already 😭

Users who are viewing this thread