Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

The Mc seems like an edgy self insert OC that a 14 year old on deviant art would make

I don't know why but mangadex ratings sure is weird
It's just my personal opinion but, i don't think just bcause a certain character personality isn't seems right to you makes a manga bad. I mean, the concept looks original, the art looks good, the plot looks promising.. why 7.5? Idk just an opinion though

My own personal opinion, This is trash why?
First the mc is just plain brain dead and second although I admit at first I thought its gonna be an op mc type hero which it is but the characters are all too much garbage, FIRST annoying trash character [The MC's Master] HE IS FUCKING STUPID he said that I should have done better for the kid??? haha dont make me fucking laugh he just did not use his brain, he could have just abandoned the damn village and left with the kid and live somewhere PROBLEM SOLVED. okay lets say yes the master cant do jack shit and let the poor kid suffer in the hellfire big deal xD, then the MC got out of the sufferin. The SECOND AND THIRD character is the [FUCKING BODY GUARD OF THE PRINCESS AND OFCOURSE THE PRINCESS HERSELF] why? CAUSE THEY ARE ALSO FUCKING BRAID DEAD!!!! for example when the 2 of them are in trouble the mc saved them right? and then the fucking body guard POINTED THE FUCK HER BLADE TO THE ONE WHO SAVED THEM I know that you need to be careful and all but they literally saw him destroyed all of the enemies without using his powers and yet THE FUCKING BODYGUARDS ATTITUDE TOWARDS TO THE ONE WHO SAVE THEM IS TRASH AND HOW IN THE HELL COULD THAT GIRL BE A BODYGUARD IF SHE IS THAT FUCKING NAIVE AND STUPID SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE BECOME A KNIGHT IF THAT'S HER FUCKING ATTITUDE!! GEEEZ i talk a lot this makes me angry af boiii Next is the DAMN PRINCESS she does not have a single clue on how to use her brain, remember that the MC is so powerful and the princess made him her bodyguard? yeah that's fine and all BUT HERE COMES THE PROBLEM WHY SHE IS NOT USING HER BRAINS, WHY SHE KEEP LETTING THE MC BEING BAD MOUTH BY THE FUCKING FEMALE BODY GUARD WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THE MC CHANGED HIS MIND AND JUST DECIDED TO ABANDONED THEM OR KILL THEM CAUSE THE FEMALE BODYGUARD IS IRRITATING HIM CAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE IF HE KILL OR ABANDON THEM BIG DEAL HE HAS NO CONNECTION TO THEM AND HE CAN CARRY OWN ADVENTURING ON HIS OWN AND GOT TO A GUILD AND BECAME AN ADVENTURER AND YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES SO I WON'T EXPLAIN ANYFURTHER XD remember what i said before this, this is "MY OWN" personal opinion

Thank you if you read all of this xD

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the rare time I actually like the MC. He reminds me of Luffy. Easy going, not really fazed by girls looks and body, probably will pick a fight to do right. Now only if MC didnt look like a edgy chunni, but at least he doesn't act like one.

This is good, besides the fact that the characters are braindead its good. 9/10 if you ignore the braindead characters.

I dont understand why authors put in annoying characters literally making people drop this manga

Dex-chan lover
Mc and Princess is bland, but tolerable.

However Knight lady is just insufferable. That it. Her entire character is made to be insufferable.

its to bad that the black haired one is too annoying, i cant stand that character, its not a quirky/witty or funny character. , dropping the score.

The characters suck. Chapters aside from the first one are really short and stagnant. Only thing that happens is some cliché sub-plot where our cast make their lame gags. I wanted to like it but it's nothing special, although the premise was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread