Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - Roach

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot Alternatively, every panel with anything remotely NSFW with the cockroach is just completely blank.

Old habits die hard, I guess. . . For some reason I feel really sorry for the cockroaches that crosses Baa-sama's path.

Dex-chan lover
Legends tell of the G- slayer.
"Did someone say Goblins?!"
No no, a different G.

Dex-chan lover
A woman who was tough from the start with a lifetime of housewifing skill. May god have mercy on her enemies, for she will offer none.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why are insects in manga censored so often? Is that just some Japanese cultural thing or what?

Contributor
@storm_crow Japanese law orders to censor absolutely disgusting and grotesque things like realistic cockroaches. They draw them whetever and then put mosaic filter for additional comedic effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Fkin wish I had this power to kill bugs... So amazing...

Contributor
Grandma is a definitely a Strong Female Lead in her youth

I find it pretty cool that when they became young again their hair stayed white
Hair is basically dead cells so it makes sense it stays like that, but will the regrowth regain color perhaps?

Damn, Baa-san exterminating cockroaches like heretics!

Also last panel:

Baa-san: Shinu (Die~)

Group Leader
The only good cockroach is the one that never get out of their stinky hole - Baa-chan probably

She ain't afraid of no roaches, this is the finest of women that only exists in masterpiece literary works such as this.

Ahh yes, classic smacc roach extermination. Popular even to this day with the elderly and especially in poorer places. After all, why spend 10$ to kill a roach if you can just smash it using your hands for free.

i always feel like this, then when a bug just come i just teleport into another dimension in 1 planck time. BUT, Idk how but I've the power to chase a mouse until I just yank it from its nest

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I freeze with any kind of creepy-crawly. To have a wife, or anyone for that matter, as brave as that is a blessing itself.

Users who are viewing this thread