Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Exposed by Parents

Can't believe people got so upset over something fictional.

And here I am just laughing on how funny the chapter is.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS PEOLE!!!

Dex-chan lover
@MangaDoll I actually met a girl in my college who looks an awful lot like my mother. I didn't tell her yet. I only initially observed her when she was in sight...but I eventually realized her personality is basically the opposite of my mother. (She is the lax/easily giving up type, while my mother is the fiesty/never give up type...that's what it seems like to me, in my opinion.) So I then approached her casually since I don't find her so similar to my mother anymore. We're still strangers, but if for some reason we become friends, that would be nice...but I don't think I ever want to go out with her if I had the chance no matter how pretty she is.

Double-page supporter
@katashu, fanbox refers to Pixiv Fanbox, basically Pixiv's Patreon.

So yeah, people who had paid and subscribed there can access the releases early.

Double-page supporter
@UnknownSaint111
Judging from the flashback it also looks like their hair stayed white/gray so I'd understand if he didn't recognize them at first glance.

I thought this chapter is gonna be a dumpster fire based on the warning comments from previous chaps. But the son's reaction is not too bad, he's just a bit of a mama boy.

Double-page supporter
Poor guy, both his daughter and wife have the hots for his father pfft

Dex-chan lover
[Father hits daughter with cold water from a spray bottle like you use to deter a cat from climbing a Christmas tree]
Down, girl! Behave yourself!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I got teary eyed at the end. Man I miss the days my mom would give me pats on the head 😢

Double-page supporter
Damn! I knew that "Like when I was young" moment was gonna come! Hit me right in my slowly aging heart!

aah so peaceful, no osananajimi, no transfer student, no cheeky kouhai, no student council. Just good old family friendly romance.

Dex-chan lover
i just realized that they look young but their hair is still white lol i thought they were blonds

Users who are viewing this thread