Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Exposed by Parents

It makes me wonder what's granma's and grandpa's actual hair colour is since in the flashback, it's black.

Also, granpa is truly a man of culture I see.

Supporter
@jimmyclear Nah, I don't think it will go like that. Unlike the wife and the granddaughter, he already knew what his parents looked like when they were younger, so his mom's 'new' appearance shouldn't charm him.

Dex-chan lover
Second son and the others? So a lot more chaos is going to be introduced in the future chapters. And here I thought it's going to be just fluff

Welp, going to prepare my gag pills as well. Don't want the neighbours to hear me laughing my ass off.

Dex-chan lover
grandma is not takin' no shit from some upstart floozy. She was pounding that D before you were even born, shrimp!

Fed-Kun's army
BOY. I didn't expect that reaction from the son. Best reaction!!
And that grand daughter and daughter-in-law are meh.

Aggregator gang
How could he not recognize his Parents?
He grew up with them after all! He saw his parents youthful appearance once unlike the others!

Okay this is fine and all, but now I want to see grandpa and grandma doing something, just the two of them, I mean it starts to be boring with everyone falling for drandpa

@UnknownSaint111 I mean, if you met someone who looked like a young version of your very old parents would you think 'Hey Father/Mother' or 'Huh, they kinda look familiar/Like My Parents'.

What is mean by " already release advance on fanbox" ,
Doest it mean they already has episode 7?

Users who are viewing this thread