Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Exposed by Parents

It just beautiful son and mom bonding and how mom can see through sons hardship, how tf you all see that as shota milf thing, fuck u degenerates.

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa is just loving the attention, which frankly is probably what the elderly want more than anything else they miss.

Man...can you imagine seeing your mother young again? Doting you like the past 30 or so years hadn't happened? Many feelings, I'm sure.

Dex-chan lover
The girls are oogling over the grandpa while the dad is just reminiscing on his childhood with the grandma. Bless the dad.

Am I the only one who notices how the grandchild takes after all four of them visually a bit?

Dex-chan lover
wait is that mom in the flashback a different person or it's just Ine-san with not white hair

@Ahodegozaimasuru
just ine san without white hair. apparently their body regained youth but their existing hair did not, guess granndpa and grandma got white bushes bellow. if they get their hair's cut i bet they grow young lock of hair again

Man that grandpa was hot back in the day its kinda refreshing. White haired grandma not bad

Users who are viewing this thread