Dex-chan lover
i almost cried to this ch

it really hit hard but nice ch nonetheless

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
( 。 º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜*sob*
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 

Dammit, the onions I'm cutting is getting into my eyes.

This brought back some memories. Still, it's nice to see how the author portrays many different situations in the series.

Dex-chan lover
Right in the feels.

The mental diseases are harder to deal with because there's no what to heal them, and you lose the person while they're still alive. Everything that made them who they were just goes away.
Life is rough.
Call your Mom (and Dad). Do it.

6f4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The sad part is that she's gonna have to watch her die...

Old age is weird like that. Some people deteriorate rapidly, whereas others don't. My paternal grandmother regressed into an angry french woman before she passed. My maternal great grand mother got sent a graduation photo and kept trying to hit on me, much to my discomfort.

People are weird.

This reminded me of the time when my grandpa mistakenly thought I was my father. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease.

right in the feels. It's both horrifying and weird how old age can regress someone's mind into their childish years again.
We've finally seen one of Baa-san's sibling. I wonder what happened to her youngest sibling. Is he still alive and healthy?
hope we get another chapter about Jii-sama's siblings too (if he has any).

Double-page supporter
Damn it hit me hard

Remind of my late grandmother whenever we visit she keep thinking i was still a kid and always asking what's my name

Users who are viewing this thread