Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Shiori And Social Media

Dex-chan lover
Its bittersweet for me. Cute about how she has her grandparents but not everyone has a loving home. That's why people go to the internet for the bonds they never had with their families.

Lol biggus skipped ch 39. "Thanks snipe4u for doing our work" something along that line? :p

Fed-Kun's army
Tsundere granddaughter lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I miss visiting my grandmas place now.
All because of this damn lockdown. I'm just happy some of my cousins live in with her so she's not lonely, but I miss the days I could go and say hi.

Yep..maybe shiori need to Take a break from social media and have a talk with grandma..

I've been taking a break from social media for a while now and my mental health is so much better..

For you stranger out there maybe you should take a break from social media, i wish the best for you

Dex-chan lover
@Zyzyzy not sure if parents and grandparents give talks about things with their kids but it sure is helpful or so I hear. I've been so lost on a lot of common things simply because my parents were the type to think the school system will teach you e very thing you need.

I miss my grandparents. They had an entirely different world view than my parents.

On my fathers side my grandparents grew up in the interwar years.
On my mothers side they lived through ww2.

Always had good advice about people and relationships.

Its the real truth tho. Social Media is a cesspool of darkness spawn by humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread