Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 42 - Mino And Grandma's Love

I definitely did not expect you to mention Dai Toshokan no Hitsujikai since the anime was pretty niche, but maybe the VN is popular for new readers.

@eQuivalent Qiqi is OP af, best support character out there.

Also my Qiqi does like 1000 dps while healing 400 hp/s so that's good too. (AR 23)

Moral lesson for Mino: your grandparents went through some tough shit. they know how to be cheeky too~

Man now I miss my late grandparents too...

Fed-Kun's army
Qiqi is an absolute powerhouse. At some point I got really aware of elements and needing to get them working together, now I just brute force anything with Amber --> Mona --> Lisa --> Qiqi, cycling through. Should've focused on the Venti banner, but Jean's banner existed, therefore invalidating Venti. Poor mate's been playing much more than me and harder, got pity Venti, and I pull Klee on a whim. He does have good boy Razor tho.

Dex-chan lover
What was the original for grandma's and granddaughter's phrases?

Dex-chan lover
Heh, don't mess with this grandma. Good thing you're her granddaughter and not a pest (see chapter 17 for more info).

Dex-chan lover
Daitoshokan eh, I forgot the names since I played it a long time ago. My first rank would be that loli blond cafeteria girl

Supporter
My eyesight has always been shit. Astigmatism´s a bitch.

Regarding the Masaai it's true. There are several studies and it seems like aborigian people´s eyesight is around 4x to 6x more capable of seeing small things and to adapt to light and darkness than regular city people folk.

Also... mmm... i have never played that VN, but i might try in the future. I just started Robotic;Notes Elite in the Switch, gotta finish it and DASH before i try anything else.

Thank you so much Biggus Degenerus Scans, this is one of my most beloved mangas, and i have been waiting months to read a new chapter. hope you keep on working on this title, thank you so much

Double-page supporter
This family's weird signature turtle face is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread