Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 43 - The Hairclip

Dex-chan lover
Does a page feel missing to anyone else or is it just me?
What exactly did he say to compliment her?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

Hell yeah, the power of being married for many many years, -70% Misunderstanding Chance

That is big brain soulmate shit right there fellas

That right there, is the apex of communication we must all strive for wholesome waifu-hasubando relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt I think they just understood each other enough for her to get the message of what he was referring to without needing it said out loud.

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa leaves grandma with a basic compliment as he retires the night with his mistress, the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm in full panic mode guys, spoilers beyond this point.

So I peeked into the RAW (they go up to 60 as of the time of this comment) and coming up in the next few ch is Shouzou having that hour glass dream. After thinking a bit about it, he accidently flips it and when he wakes up, he's back to his real age of 88. This is kinda okay, we get to see young Ine spend time around old Shouzou and its cute. Panic mode after this.

Shouzou has the hour glass dream again and figures that if he flipped the hourglass it would revert him back to his young age. HERE'S THE THING. After flipping the hourglass, he finds that some of the sand has spilled under it. It's a very concerning sight. Does it mean that they lose more sand at each flip, or is the sand going to spill out the longer they stay young, and what will happen if all the sand spills out. IT'S DEEPLY CONCERNING AND I DON'T WANT THAT IN MY HEALING MANGA.

Users who are viewing this thread