Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 46 - Rotation

Dex-chan lover
Granpa said his sons are arranging a beach honeymoon trip. I think people would think Baa-sama is his very young wife sugar baby. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So, they have the choice to die peacefully at their original old form, or to continue as young man and woman, grow old together again and potentially see their sons passed away?
No parents should bury their children, whether during wartime or peaceful era. I think the couple will choose to stay as old people and die peacefully.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is awkward.

If I didn't already know what would happen, I would think it real sucky if he ended up dying before grandma since he became old again.

Aggregator gang
I hope he won't stay in the old man form for more than like 2 or 3 chapters. I know I sound impatient but, well I am but I would rather this just keep going how it has been, no long term thinking about stuff that we know how will end

This will get resolved by the next two chapter or three. It's not like he's gonna not return to his youth or die of old age.

R-right?

Dex-chan lover
WTF?!?!?!?!?

well i have hope that he will turn young again this is just a little twist

will be interesting to see what happens

Supporter
The end I near, or so I though. Just be patient, haha.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you spend too much time fapping in the toilet when you have a wife. You get older faster than her.

Users who are viewing this thread