Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Ch. 48 - Shinra and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I wonder if this is a multiple time-lines thing, or if he tried to keep as close to the original timeline as possible, using mind-control or something? (so Fury thinks her village was destroyed, but she was merely hypnotized to believe so to be as close to the original timeline as possible.)

Dex-chan lover
I suspect he told them to abandon the village for a year, or make it seem abandoned and decrepit for a period after a year, and to have those 2 elves memories manipulated. To Steins Gate the whole thing. And the hag is now appearing to undo the memory manipulation.

That would however not explain why she describes him as lost to them. Nor why she describes the year as having been much longer than a year.
I guess the first part could kinda be explained by having him get petrified again (but then he would have already been cured, unless he found another cockatrice somewhere?). But the second part suggests something closer to the past being further back than everyone thinks as well (for no real reason - and directly conflicts with the prior victory where it was in fact a single year).

Will be interesting to see how mangaka explains those 2 points she made. And really annoying mangaka forced this to be some kind of unnecessary cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely lost, this has become too long and confusing for my brain

Users who are viewing this thread