Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Ch. 50 - Teleport and Stop

This literally explains a major plot hole by using a time paradox. I.e. how the advisor witch who left messages between her boobs was able to know in advance that he'd find her messages by stopping time. They already knew that he liked rubbing the boobs of big mommy witches while stopping time

Dex-chan lover
Though Latin would be verrēs (I don’t see a declension verra) and means “male pig, boar” specifically – neither fits. Italian (because donna is also Italian, not Latin) is closer with verro, with the same meaning, but also doesn’t really fit.

More likely is Latin/Italian vera meaning “true”, so Veradonna would yield “true woman”.
Honestly, I was allowing for translation errors; as there is Re and Ra (which can be Le and La) in Japanese, and they become pretty... fluid? Changeable?
They are subjective in Japanese, and hard to differentiate without reading the author's intent.

Add in the fact that they can be read multiple ways...?

In Latin, "Verres Militares" is quite different from "Veritas Militares;" only one means "War Pigs!"
But differentiating between "Verre, Vere, Verra, and Vera" when the initial language is Japanese, and the author may only have a casual acquaintance with Latin...?

And that leaves out the possibility that the author may have meant both of them, just because Japanese absolutely LOVE making names that are written one way but have multiple possible meanings!

So, we could both be correct, and we could both be completely wrong!

(Also I'd have to take you word on Italian; Google-chan MTL does t break downgrammar and spelling, so I'm trying not to uuseit for this... and I straight-up do not know Italian)

Dex-chan lover
i was already so tired of the huge titty hag and they put an even huger titty hag in
i miss fury's sister

Dex-chan lover
ngl this is one of the most enjoyable isekai manga i have ever read, and it bothers me...

Users who are viewing this thread