Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Search and Stop

Dex-chan lover
I like this MC, he makes efficient use of stopped time

Also:
original.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How does she know? And I doubt that is all he does to the girls near his longer grinds (like the boss grinds)

Dex-chan lover
Fire attacks work on golems more often than not, though?

Fed-Kun's army
@lolmaolol you arent understanding the situation, If I could do literally anything and get away with it I would do nearly everything, what I don't do but would want to, is showing great restraint when there are 0 consequences

Double-page supporter
@lolmaolol I mean the meta reason is probably because if he actually raped anyone the general reader would brand him a piece of shit, while just stripping and lookings is considered normal by manga standards, as weird as that sounds.
The in-universe reason is probably that while he's a pervert, he has enough morals as to not rape someone because that is really ethically and morally fucked up (at least more than seeing them naked).

Fed-Kun's army
@cryum Yeah but if they are made of rock (earth) usualy they have resistance to fire damage so itd deal like only 0-1 hp. Usualy it's ice, metal and wood golems that are weak to fire. Plus a "golem" is usualy known for high def or high hp (can be both) with low agi and low int. ofcourse these standards can be thrown out the window if the person making the art its in says so but usualy these are a good starting point when dealing with a golem.

TLDR; They "work" but not effectivly.

The hero that all woman hated (maybe) but a hero among the men who we need

Fed-Kun's army
@AraraDeTerno
Which goes back to my statement of someone being morally fucked up enough to strip every woman they see, but not go past that.
@alidan
That's not exactly a counterargument to your misuse of the word "restraint".

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath What game has earth resist fire? Definitely not pokemon. Nor final fantasy. Nor DnD. To me, it looks less like a game stereotype and more like common sense for an earth golem to resist fireball.

@lolmaolol it seems like its values dissonance, where the author, Sekai and @alidan feel like rape would be an inexcusable crime, whereas just peeking is "mostly harmless fun" that just happens to be illegal normally. You, I assume, and I, both consider stripping a person without their consent for your own sexual gratification to be straight up rape itself. The reason hes not gone any further is because he has made an ethical distinction between the two, where actually going all the way would be crossing a line. The fact that thats where he draws the line tells you a lot about how fucked up he is as a person.

But yeah thats probably why.....

@cryum Rock types resist Fire in Pokemon. But yea it's more common sense that fire isn't great against something made out of rocks, unless it's either explosive, in which case it's more the kinetic energy doing the damage, or a great big fire with enough heat to melt it.

Users who are viewing this thread