Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Disarm and Stop

Dex-chan lover
As always he is surprisingly keeping his paws off ppls bodies. Though I suppose it might just be those he suspects are important to the "plot".
I still bet the timer will run out and turn out to be the wait-time before being welcomed by whatever deity summoned him, and introduced to the world. And then it will be surprised he already completed most quests.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, I too can't go a single conversation without the sudden urge to stop time and look at tits. Thank you author, for appealing to me, as a reader.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga is subverting so many annoying manga tropes, MC (mildly) abuses his time power (as many probably would) and the dreaded speech about how it would be wrong to kill the assassins thankfully never came. Really looking forward to more of this! One of my favorite MCs in a long time

This manga has an absurd humor to it that I find myself loving. It gives off the same vibe as KonoSuba, another top tier comedy series.

Dex-chan lover
I would say, given the quality of generic Isekai manga, this one would be the 4th best.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that Hero was right from the start.
Yuusha is the word used for Hero but can be understood as Brave. Many translators mistake that and use the word Brave instead.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what the countdown is counting toward? I bet it's just like unlocking more functions on his remote or something.

Group Leader
@hyenagames
The dictionary says: hero; the brave; man of valor.
See the entry for 勇者: https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/dictionary/entry_details.cfm?entry_id=52119&j=勇者

Users who are viewing this thread