Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Disarm and Stop

@Nk9bjP4A I would say you need to read more Isekai and not just manga adaptation of Isekai. This here is an original isekai manga, and on LN there's many good series.

Dex-chan lover
U know that thing when you pause in Skyrim right as you die and try to heal yourself but it’s too late and as soon as you exit the menu the loading screen a starts? That’s how I want this manga to end.

Dex-chan lover
Guess what? The guards in the background got a nice view of 4 royals naked. Plump and sexy.

feel like this is gunna be cut short at like chapter 20 or 40 but damn is it gunna be a good time the whole way from what these 3 chapters have been.

Dex-chan lover
What I hope for is getting high enough level or even making them formal party members means they can enter stop time with him.

Fed-Kun's army
"And so all her clothes fall off. And she's scrabbling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on, I've seen everything. Yeah. I've seen it all. And I get on my bike and I ride off. On the grass."

Dex-chan lover
@hyenagames
@Kyuzo
@4V29LN0n

勇者 is commonly translated into Brave due to literal translation of it's two kanji making up the word:
勇(Yuu) for Courage/Bravery
者(mono/sha/mon) for Person

so Yuusha pretty much just literally translates to "The Courageous One" or "The Brave One"

In contrast 英雄(Eiyuu) is far more blatant word to use for "Hero".

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the volume compilation of this manga is uncensored, or a special uncensored version is released.

Group Leader
@Morose
In volume 1, only the upper halves of the bodies are uncensored ...
It contains the first 3 chapters and a 3 pages extra chapter (I'll translate it soonTM)

Dex-chan lover
It'd be too much of a waste to end things so early!

At this point, I'd like to think more functions of his controller would be unlocked! After all, it's too strange that only the "pause" feature works!

Users who are viewing this thread