Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 38 - Council and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He still hold the grudge since then...
XD...

I'm just curious, how the hell can he didnt go beyond that line since chapter 1?
Did he got his lust sealed or some curse when he got isekai-ed?
XD...

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He still hold the grudge since then...
XD...

I'm just curious, how the hell can he didnt go beyond that line since chapter 1?
Did he got his lust sealed or some curse when he got isekai-ed?
XD...
probably because the skin would feel like clay and retain however you make it to be (it's paused get it), it's also possible to correct the posture but that's it. there's no tightness so to speak ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

besides, he's a "STERILE" japanese mc lol

Dex-chan lover
probably because the skin would feel like clay and retain however you make it to be (it's paused get it), it's also possible to correct the posture but that's it. there's no tightness so to speak ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

besides, he's a "STERILE" japanese mc lol
I dunno how much they differ when on pause mode n normal mode, but I think it wont change much...

Usually what make them like that r cz they got no huge chance to jump to it, but with that kind of power even the hentai protag will do it on the 2nd page, 1st page if it got no delay...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, just noticed that the MC is hoverhanding the elf lady in the cover
He learned from the best

https://img1.rapidleaks.com/2019/06/Screen-Shot-2019-06-14-at-12.35.45-AM.png

Dex-chan lover
You know we may call racism a bad thing, but opening the borders seems to have been a mistake, so racism isnt a problem, its a solution!
Can't beat that logic :ROFLMAO:
I foresee many people getting triggered in the comments

Dex-chan lover
"Musc__ Docking"

I'm assuming that was "Muscle Docking", but I'm not sure what that is? I'm sure he didn't actually rape her, but what DID he actually do?

(oh the last page addresses this, while not answering my questions, darn)

Dex-chan lover
"Musc__ Docking"

I'm assuming that was "Muscle Docking", but I'm not sure what that is? I'm sure he didn't actually rape her, but what DID he actually do?

(oh the last page addresses this, while not answering my questions, darn)
Regardless, the implication is he did some fucked up shit to her while frozen. If it involved penetration really doesn't matter, at least outside of the UK. It's always been a weird topic in this manga, the MC is scummy but for some reason doesn't get "horny" just calmly undresses girls without any emotion. He never pops a boner, never blushes, never even jacks it, just calmly "disarms" girls.

But if you have him cross that line he becomes a 90's Highschool DxD like protagonist and no one wants that.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a similar story without the MC being a total creep.
I really like the concept of a hero being stuck on a shifting time limit and only being able to pause the world around him, but it's getting way too hard to ignore this guys disgusting personality.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a similar story without the MC being a total creep.
I really like the concept of a hero being stuck on a shifting time limit and only being able to pause the world around him, but it's getting way too hard to ignore this guys disgusting personality.
M8, you're 38 chapters deep already, he's done it in practically every single chapter to date, if you aren't used to it by now, it's in your best interest to drop the story cuz it's obvious he's not gonna have some kind of epiphany and stop.

Users who are viewing this thread