Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 13 Ch. 43 - Timelimit and Stop

Why did he de-petrify at that exact day? I was under the the Hag would do it for him, or that the compensation they asked from him back then was actually secretly an ingredient used to depetrify him.
How did he depetrify in the first place, again?

God-tier comment :pacman: :wooow:
He turned back to normal when the past Gankichi killed the cockatrice.

Dex-chan lover
The more I see the hag the more I like her. Help
We never really saw them as Hags in this series though (unlike the Twin Witches from the Zelda games on whom those 3 in this series are based on).
So, technically they (including this hag) aren't that different from long living Elves or Vampires.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don’t think the sexual violence tag is justified. It’s actually kinda weird how sexless this series really is considering the context.

We all expected plap plap plap, but instead he just squeezed a titty or undresses them. I don’t think that justifies a sexual violence tag. Where is the sex or violence?
Pulling out and replacing the vag note in the Court Mage from that previous arc would probably count, since you aren't counting all the nipple twisting and pulling.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don’t think the sexual violence tag is justified. It’s actually kinda weird how sexless this series really is considering the context.

We all expected plap plap plap, but instead he just squeezed a titty or undresses them. I don’t think that justifies a sexual violence tag. Where is the sex or violence?
The tag follows closely to the actual definition. Since the women don't consent, it is very much sexual violence.

If you need a refresher, I googled it for you

Sexual violence can be defined as any act of a sexual nature that a person did not consent to. This can include rape, sexual assault, childhood sexual abuse and exploitation, sexual harassment, and taking or sharing sexual images without someone's consent.

Dex-chan lover
The tag follows closely to the actual definition. Since the women don't consent, it is very much sexual violence.

If you need a refresher, I googled it for you

Sexual violence can be defined as any act of a sexual nature that a person did not consent to. This can include rape, sexual assault, childhood sexual abuse and exploitation, sexual harassment, and taking or sharing sexual images without someone's consent.

I'm not talking about the US Legal system. My point is that the nipple pulling shown shouldn't be lumped with full depictions of rape like Goblin Slayer, Berserk, Rosen Garten, like the tag implies. The Sexual Violence tag along with the Time Stop concept makes people assume the main character is going around raping people when time is frozen, which isn't what this is about at all. It will chase away a lot of people and give them the wrong impression when in reality, it's a pretty chill isekai manga with some titty shots.

Dex-chan lover

"Your honor, how can I be convicted of Sexual Assault when we didn't even have sex? I just got a lil handful is all"

Try this in court. We'll be sure to send you some manga in prison 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Why did he de-petrify at that exact day? I was under the the Hag would do it for him, or that the compensation they asked from him back then was actually secretly an ingredient used to depetrify him.
How did he depetrify in the first place, again?

God-tier comment :pacman: :wooow:
because he killed the monster, there are two of him around it seems

Dex-chan lover
I'm not talking about the US Legal system. My point is that the nipple pulling shown shouldn't be lumped with full depictions of rape like Goblin Slayer, Berserk, Rosen Garten, like the tag implies. The Sexual Violence tag along with the Time Stop concept makes people assume the main character is going around raping people when time is frozen, which isn't what this is about at all. It will chase away a lot of people and give them the wrong impression when in reality, it's a pretty chill isekai manga with some titty shots.
I'm not talking about US legality either, it's just the literal definition of sexual violence. Trying to bend what it means just because there wasn't hardcore violence or whatever you're thinking of doesn't change that. The tag is there to let everyone know the type of content that's in this work. You're free to hit up support if you think you can convince them it's not.

Also, those are your own assumptions and expectations. If it chases people away, so be it.

Dex-chan lover
Not only did that escalate, it elevated quickly
ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Your honor, how can I be convicted of Sexual Assault when we didn't even have sex? I just got a lil handful is all"

Try this in court. We'll be sure to send you some manga in prison 🙃
Do you seriously view someone getting raped and someone getting their nipples tweaked as the same thing? Seriously? Also, you are applying USA legal logic

Dex-chan lover
Do you seriously view someone getting raped and someone getting their nipples tweaked as the same thing? Seriously? Also, you are applying USA legal logic
Ok, no "USA legal logic" whatever that even means...do you have ANY female relatives? A girlfriend? A wife? What's your opinion on me coming to them, stripping them, do a little bit of groping, a little bit of nipple pulling, ass stretching etc...then we two go grab a beer laughing! Good times, right?

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how I didn't expect much besides an ecchi fun story from this manga when I picked it up and now the story just keep getting more and more interesting

Users who are viewing this thread