Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Goblin and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Whacky game world is whacky.

Guess he finally found the main plot route.

I don't get it. The stage endend with only 2 hours remain. The stage was impossible to complete witout the pause feature of mc. What kind of game is that? 😁

P.S. How did they spend time in page 31? 😎

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like it, but I still find "his way" childish af... thanks for the tl tho...

Dex-chan lover
@angisrikc Well, he wasted a few days; Exploring, chilling in jail, killing the sandworm, beating Fury and more waiting before he got to the "First Main Quest" of Goblin Slaying.

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean on "page 8" on the last page
thats not the same face
and it would be a really really pointless reference

Fed-Kun's army
@angisrikc
I assume that it's a lampshade on how a lot of games are very "flexible" when it comes to time (i.e: you can spend hours grinding gameplay mechanics in between two cut scenes where only 5 minutes pass "in-game time").

Dex-chan lover
Fury knows... Since Sekai needs to unpause time to trigger quests, that's when he's gonna get backstabbed

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he will become a good person by the end of this, I like that to happen

Dex-chan lover
what's with the bath and gag pages? out of order or ?

Group Leader
@Kampfarsch
The author inserted a reference to Kaiji in the sense that Sekai keeps betting his time on a (baseless) assumption, that is, his present world has video game rules and concepts.

@Owyn
That scene is a flashback.

Users who are viewing this thread