Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Bathhouse and Stop

Dex-chan lover
just found this on the page
Regarding censorship
Magazine chapters are originally censored. The translators did not censor them.
If the censorship is a real problem for you, feel free to use your means to acquire the uncensored version. Or better yet, the internet is full of free Hentai.
o/

So thanks for specifying this, I Personally didn't think the TL team was doing it, and I hope no one's idiot enough to think that way.
However while magazine censor chapters now it wasn't that way a few years back (except for some magazines).
but my main issue stands with the last comments.
For me censorship is bad period, if you need to censor something then you should have thought of another way, This is even worse when the material plays with something that it has to censor afterward while knowing everything about it.
If a manga plays with the ecchi-ness of it's cast it should be able to publish it as is. Now I understand that this also gives incentive to buy the finished product but a dick move is still a dick move and should be called as such.

Furthermore antagonizing your reader, (to whomever this may concern) by telling them to read hentai if they want to see boobs is also a dick move and bare the stupidity of it's writer.
Generally speaking when someone reads something and sticks to it, in this case this manga, it's because they like the art, the story, the settings, the bonus either or all of the above.
If the story I read have Ecchi I want to see that ecchi if I wanted to read an hentai I wouldn't be 'wasting' my time on something that's clearly not an hentai, as such complaining about the censorship should be anyone's right.
You do however have a fair point in proposing people to acquire the uncensored version.

Dex-chan lover
Curry is the way into Fury's heart who knew...(for some reason Curry doesn't incite nerdrage like Miso and Soy sauce does, even though it's still a quintessential part of modern Japanese cuisine)

😎

what if the elf will teach gankichi to stop mc if he do something perverted during stopped time

@VIVIT
@Trident
reread the chapter, golembro is directly feed by MC's magic, allowing to move under timestop as well

from what I understand, it's not because mc feed it with magic... but rather, mc activate the magic after time was stopped. hence it stay active.
from that point, I think there's some rule in the mc time-stop ability, like for instance... some rule saying:
any effect that would affect the world would still happen if what cause it happen 'after' time was stopped or is still stopped.
hence why traps also active, since the cause was triggered after time was stopped.
it's probably something like that.
I might be wrong thought...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Fury figured out that Gankichi looked up her skirt while time was frozen the same way she figures out when Sekai does it.

Users who are viewing this thread