Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Realm and Stop

Sekai really works his ass off in solitary conditions with that time stop thing. Good thing he has Gankichi now.

Did he see the younger princess naked outside of a time stop ? I think he's going to regret what he told the elder princess...

Also that demon girl is nice, hope she gets her share of shenanigans. I wonder if Sekai will be able to stick to his pacifist route against the Darkness faction.

Dex-chan lover
Good binge, dude’s a worst perv than Jiraiya or master roshi. Lol

Double-page supporter
@Shiroi_Kage As far as I've seen, the countdown stops while time is stopped. It would've been impossible to move all those people in 10 min.

Double-page supporter
@Shiroi_Kage Which chapter was that? I'm pretty sure I remember MC saying he stopped time because he has no time left. That only makes sense if the countdown stops while time is stopped.

@Miranox
Turns out I'm misremembering things. I thought for sure time continued to flow, but when I returned to chapter 1 it stopped during the pause. My bad.

Aggregator gang
This guy is a massive perv and has no common decency to behave like a model hero

I love this MC

obviously because he doesnt want to get tied down by marriage yet.
why marry the hag princess when you could marry the younger and fresh princess?
also he can go down the harem route

Dex-chan lover
He has his priorities straight whenever and wherever... at this point, he may have already seen and inspected the bodies of every single female in the Kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
@Crazyperson117
Wouldn't falling (even paused) meteors be too hot to chisel away at your own leisure?

For a second i though the timer appeared on princess's body. 10 days to slay that pussy, lel.

Users who are viewing this thread