Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Sail and Stop

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting the controller to do something besides stop time(I mean it's a controller, it has a lot of buttons), but I never expect it to control a fuck*ng dragon,well I'm still expecting the dragon to turn into a girl(or maybe a trap, that would be fun)

Double-page supporter
Forgetting where he put his controlled should be the last mistake of his life, but this is a comedy so I guess that's not going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder is the slaughter o'clock in the raws or tl'er interpretation....

Contributor
I love how the dragon achieved a balance between comedic relief and actual dragon-ness.

Fed-Kun's army
Almost didn't realized the new chapter release. Shouldn't have it sandwiched between alt release

Group Leader
@no168_92, The raw has something like "Well then, it's Musou time." where Musou is what can be called a "special attack" in the sense used in fighting games, a term for powerful moves used by player characters. It's usually an automated, cinematic attack sequences that often provide invincibility to the player character for the duration of the sequence.
However, to make it simple, I went for "Good heavens, look at the time. It's slaughter o'clock."

Double-page supporter
@kyuzo Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't Musou also the slang for the Destiny Warriors type games, basically hack-and-slash games where you fight entire armies with a few characters?

Edit: Should've googled before commenting, but yeah Musou means that as well
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
That last panel tho'
He looks like a demon lord with his faithful dragon behind him about to destroy humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread