Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Sail and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Manga gets better and better

Last page made me laugh

ivv

Dex-chan lover
love the last page lol.
that's a page you dont see an MC doing often

Dex-chan lover
Bless that Fury fan service on age 17. I’m glad Leafa is softening to Sekai. And Bahumut being eager to please is great

Dex-chan lover
Bahamut is seriously ready to blow up an entire city at a drop of a dime.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyuzo

well, I'm neither a purist or whatever else faction there are among readers/translators, why nit pick right? was just curious... thanks for the explanation tho.. learnt something new I guess... just the image of sun praiser/Solaire with clock on crusade on every number crossed my mind initially... lol

Ghouls : *Emerge*
Bahamut : I'm about to end these men's whole career

Aggregator gang
@ciera considering Leafa knows Sekai feels her up, and said she'd kill him if he ever did it again, she was pretty easy going this chapter.

Aggregator gang
Be it have a round stomach, pushing the ship with wind, dropping a string phone, or having a menacing eyes as if he was in high. I can still tolerate it.

BUT WHY THE FRICK YOU'RE LICKING YOUR OWN WING FOR!? 😂

are you a dog? or your wing had some salt in it?

OMG this dragon... 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel bad for Bahamut since he has nothing to do, must be boring.

The witch is 100% ara araing the shota king.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so the directional buttons controls the dragon's movement. I'm guessing the A button is jump and holding or double-tapping would be flight. B is probably the attack button? But what would X and Y do? And what about Select? Would it open up the magic menu? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread