Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Sail and Stop

Dex-chan lover
@Kyuzo Maybe it's me but on page 29 but in the sentence on the bottom panel reads "...I often see it games..." shouldn't be "I often see it in games"? Jesus Lovisa is thicc & yes these women are endangered species to us. I'm guessing that she may have cause the ghoul problem & needed someone to clean up her mess. Thanks for the chapter including the extras.

Dex-chan lover
Why does only Fury have the ability to figure out that she'd been groped? Was it mentioned in an earlier chapter?

😲

Double-page supporter
@cullinaire
She is able to notice the differences like how the clothes and her breasts where, probably from living for so long she became more sensitive to things like that

@cullinaire My guess is that as an elf granny, she's familiar with all the sensations of her body, so when Sekai gropes her she notices even the tiny bit of out-of-place feeling that normal humans don't pay attention to at all.

Dex-chan lover
@pimentinha112 @TUSF

That makes sense, since the only other character able to somewhat counter his power is the sword lady who likely rivals Fury in terms of awareness.

😦

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck he just lets his controller laying around and not with him at all times? It's literally everything he has. Any other scenario and he'd be dead meat by now.

Dex-chan lover
> It's so big, she must be an endangered species

That's one way to complement a woman I guess

The MC suddenly turns into a grade A idiot and not only doesn't keep the controller with him at all times but leaves it out in the open for anything to happen? Okaaay...

@Fluffyfish @topa
It's all Author-kun's fault for deciding to introduce the controller's other functions in such a way.
Would MC-kun normally ever be caught without his controller?
Of course not, for he must always be appropriately equipped to a 'greet' a new big tiddy onee-san.

Dex-chan lover
ngl mc is helluva gentleman

if im him, i already bang that huge honker witch helluva times

Users who are viewing this thread