Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 11 - Sail and Stop

Double-page supporter
So far, nobody thought of just disarming him of his controller?
Of course I know he's the only guy that can use it but if he doesn't have the controller, he's basically a normal guy with slightly above average stats than usual (Like 10 times much more vulnerable than when he has his controller)

Btw, Shouldn't the "Yare Yare Daze" thing be a JoJo reference or something?

Dex-chan lover
WTF THAT'S ONE BASED MEATY BOII.

@Human_the_2nd I assume it goes on the same vein as not "knowing" what truly his power is, so they're just cautious around him at best. Also, there's the possibility that the author would pull something along the lines of "only he can use it" and "no one can disarm him of the controller". lol

dropping the cup with a string made me lose it. Besides MC, Bahamut is now my favorite character

Dex-chan lover
Oh, nice. They stepped down a couple of notches from sexual harassment gropes. That makes this manga much better.

Power Uploader
LOL what if Time Stop was never his power and it's just a glitch he's been taking advantage of and he's supposed to be using the dragon all along.

Fed-Kun's army
Am I just imagining it or has he just now started to shout out that he is playing "game" and also flashing that controller of his?

Fed-Kun's army
He is lucky the dragon became entirely obedient and doesn't just blast him in his sleep.

Bahamut was only just introduced and he's already the best character. Lol that panel when he dropped the cone and rope from the sky to communicate.

Fed-Kun's army
Give Bahamut a bit more time and he might outrank drill-spitting PETERHAUSEN.

If anyone is wondering the left hand on top of the head thing is from Baccano. Immortals can eat eachother that way.

Users who are viewing this thread