Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - MountCape and Stop

I wonder what's wrong with Sekai's head, not r**ing those busty women with his power? At least paizuri each one of busty women

Fed-Kun's army
Knowing sekai he’ll probably move the entire ritual + crew to a spot on the planet where the full moon is visible (its isekai so no need for a logical explanation)

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate pretty sure it's because of the digital publisher rule or something. Usually uncensored ones are from tankobon. Just like anime TV series vs their BluRay, movies theatrical release vs home DVD/BluRay/Director's cut editions.

Dex-chan lover
Does this thief girl ever put her hands down from the back of her head lol
I guess it's easier to draw than having to draw hands all the time

@remtap who know? He may already done that so and we, the viewers, only get to see him playing with boobs. I mean, so far it looks like the only one who is aware to being groped is the dark elf... and she used to cover herself more the first times.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually a good cliffhanger, since the story could go either way. Does Sekai manage to save the day somehow, or is the fail state finally going to be revealed?

Dex-chan lover
This man's way of coping is to stress grope boobs
But I'm disappointed he didn't show us shark-teethed granny witch nips. You really let me down, MC

Users who are viewing this thread