Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - The first case!

So cute but feel so sad for her at the same time. Nobara crying because Yuriko is crying made me want tear up too. Where's the dad? Go hug them too!

Double-page supporter
But where's the damn King of Hearts?

Smol Yuriko is cute.

Are Santa the famous King of Hearts ? He's the one who bring joy in the hearts of many children and disarray when he disappear from the head of the grown-up, he more or less rule the heart.

I'm starting to think that Yuriko's dad might be a detective or something and it influenced her to like mysteries at such a young age.

Aggregator gang
BUT WHERE IS THE SER- I mean, king of hearts?!

Regarding santa, in my family there was never the pretense that he existed, and gift-giving was a casual discussion topic when xmas was approaching. Neither have I ever understood people who string along their kids on that. They're sending a message that it is ok to lie just because. (On the flipside there's the message that when something sounds too good to be true, it is, and that you were a gullible fool.)

The poses at the start of every chapter have gotten milder now... Bye2 to maintenance for now lol

Edit: after reading the chapter, this was a bad time to talk about maintenance when the chapter's real fluffy. My bad.

i came for the laughs not the feels

33zmctpzqlo31.png

Group Leader
santa isn’t real. but the feels is very real.

you know what else is real?

THE KING OF HEART IS. NOW WHERE IS IT YURIKO?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread