Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 85 - Secret Love!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She gets jealous whenever Inugami interacts with him and actually got mad at Toiri for not telling her that he went out with Inugami.
@Forsaken6
I thought that was because Yuriko thought Inugami wanted Toiri to join her club, not because of love.

Dex-chan lover
OMG, they actually followed through with what happened last chapter. Props to author for not abandoning that side story. But yeah this chapter was hard to read 😥

Dex-chan lover
he is acting better than the common dense protag, the best way you can act with the others fellings is recognizing it and being honest.
but well, people here are like:
"he don't like best girl he bad"
Even if best girl is realtive

Dex-chan lover
Expected. But still hurts. I guess it's one of those when best girl is not winning girl. At least senpai is fine too

Dex-chan lover
@Pixad
because himawari is great and everyone likes her

the problem is that shirogane is ALSO great. it's a rare dilemma in manga

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy i think he got no choice, he cant even confess and yotsuna threat him if he isnt confessing dont he dare to dump her, welp

Double-page supporter
If Toiri doesn't like Himawari, there's nothing wrong with that, he's been consistent with what he wants for 85 chapters now.

But Toiri already confessed to Yuriko in the Christmas chapter.
I need Himawari x other childhood friend moment here. Actually that boy is my type so I want more contents with him 😂

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec @luccava
He explicitly and publicly declared his love in chapter 3, and when himawari asked, Shirogane said she was molding him into someone she like, implying she knowed for a long time. He also hadn't any problems to reiterate his love in the following chapters, so saying he hasn't confessed seems quite silly. What does he need more, a neon sign?

Aggregator gang
Yeah, one of the rare few mangas, where we have non dense characters

Dex-chan lover
the himatoiri ship crashed into the iceberg awhile ago, but now it's finally capsized :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread