Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - The empty classroom!

Thanks for translating this manga. Kinda sad that it's finally finished and we no longer get to see more of Hiroshima girl Himawari-chan.

Group Leader
Yaaaaaaaay!
thanks for the translations. it's nowhere near perfect, but I love this goofy little manga.

Double-page supporter
Kind of a non-ending but also pretty much what I expected

Ending leaves alot to be desired for but still enjoyed this series thanks for translating it to the end. Will be rereading this again.

@brainman @kolyma @Saberwing isn't it implied that the note on her head is the confession. Think it's pretty clear they become a thing but would of liked it if it was more blatant.

Aggregator gang
Awww... now i Feel a bit empty... But not so empty like other endings in this one. Maybe because nothing changed at the end.

This was good ending

This.... this is better.
If the ending were the date ending it would leave the best girl behind and it will be too sad.

Aggregator gang
Man, the writer knew what they were doing.

Thanks for the translations, team. This was a fun read and I'll look back on it fondly.

Dex-chan lover
The ending is really empty just like hyouka, the ending just feel like any other episode which leave me really empty(or my hearth were already empty who knows)

Dex-chan lover
A little unsatisfying

The my story club was official and Shirogane asked Toiri-kun ( though he's acting intentionally dense)

I say it was satisfying enough for me

I'm surprisingly fine with this ending. Thanks for translating this, I probably would have never read this if I hadn't seen your translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I think this was a better ending than I was thinking we were gonna get,
at least she opened up at the end since this whole storyline was revolving around her getting hurt and closing the club to no one but herself and MC
now that she opened up the club to people, now she opened her heart to the possibility with being with Tiori.
I think at a point where there's literally only one chapter left, just throwing it out there that they're dating is just a rushed ending at least with this, it's keeping with the pace of Nobara.

Users who are viewing this thread