Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - The empty classroom!

Thanks for translations, i really enjoyed this series.Sad its over, the ending wans't that bad don't see why people are complaining .

Dex-chan lover
Comedy: 9/10 -> Plenty of fun moments, occasionally jokes were lost in translation

Art: 10/10 -> Delicious tan lines from best girl tomboy waifu.

Romance: 2/10 -> Only directly acknowledged romance from best girl got shut down. A fucking tragedy. Didn't even get her with the other guy. Massive wasted opportunity.

Characters: 8/10 -> Everyone was likable to some degree although iris was definitely an acquired taste.

Ending: 7/10 -> too open but at least tried to acknowledge all the characters and hint at the final romance being resolved. Didn't feel very emotional though. Just ended with the status quo being roughly maintained.

Overall: 7.2/10 -> solid series with it's fair share of wasted opportunities

An enjoyable series, full of funny gags, awesome characters and good art. The manga is a good read in itself and even the ending was kinda good, like what you would expect from a manga that doesn't take itself seriously.
Lots of fun comedy and memorable moments in this manga, but as many have pointed out, the romance could've really used some more exposure.
Overall, a fun series that you should read for the laughs.
Will revisit it someday for the wacky characters and the comedy.
Thank you for your work translators, you've brought us joy by making such a gem known to us :)

Thanks for translating this all the through. While the ending may be a bit meh, it fits with the pace of the series. Well, I don't expect them to go out immediately in just a few chapters but I like how Yuriko is starting to think about romance and maybe accept Toiri's feelings. Overall, it was a blast reading this during quarantine.

well it's been a wild ride
I got a bit of a false sense of closure but I enjoyed the manga nonetheless

I wish the ending were more conclusive instead of throwing a few hints.

A good ending will always be remembered. This wasn't it.

Art was really good and the beginning chapters was leading up to something but it just stagnated midway though to the end. I guess the author didn't know where to go with this series and decided to call it. Hopefully his next work will fare better.

Dex-chan lover
a little bit anti-climatic, the whole run is a good read tho

What a crappy ending. I'm glad I didn't have my hopes up. Lately all mangas end up with trashy endings...

Dex-chan lover
F for the peeps looking for some kind of solid romance ending. It was bound to happen with how dragged the whole issue till the end was.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, you either end the series when it's good or leave it cooking long enough that it ends up lackluster and dragged out like this one.

Double-page supporter
ah so well, big thanks for the translation of the story till its end
The final is what it is, coherent with the manga, we can see the charachters matured but just a bit, it's fine this way too

Users who are viewing this thread