Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - The empty classroom!

Well... it was nice while it lasted boys but I guess that's it. Cute series and I love how the characters were very likable from the start. I'm really gonna miss it and I doubt this will get a sequel so I'm just looking forward to the mangaka's newest work :")
Iris and Senpari were too cute. Kinda weird how I got into this series because senpai looked like hitagi and yet turned out to be as charming as her in a completely different way.

Aggregator gang
@Dark2- if you ain't satisfied with haikyuu's ending then you're just frustrated that you didn't get enough of it.

Supporter
You know what, I fucking loved this series, and I still do. I'll be buying this and making a tweet to the mangaka.

Yeah the ending isn't what I'd have wanted (I love you Yotsuna) but lets face it, I've found very few endings where any of us are actually satisfied.

9/10 - would read again with rice, also Shirogane's stances add a lot to the final score.

Dex-chan lover
I think the endings fine being misteryous and all tho personally i would have liked it if the romance aspect was more developed but for this type of manga this was great. Personally i didn't really care about any mystery shenanigans but it was cute and fun and kept me reading. A huge thanks to the translators tho, excellent work on tight schedules thank you so much

It was a great manga, I'll be missing this. Thank you for all your work!

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was pretty obvious they are a thing at the end, did people really expect for them to start kissing midway through the chapter or what? Same thing with Yugami-kun lol

Pretty fun read overall

Dex-chan lover
One of those mangas where I'd have been better served to know the ending in advance...
Another to add to the "I wasted my time" pile

Thank you for your work.
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read, so sad it's reached an ending

I haven’t seen any in the comments as of yet so can I get a couple of flipped tables please?

BTW Thanks for the series

Supporter
i shall dub thee... diet Hyouka.

jk, they're very different manga. i greatly enjoyed this. thank you.

Thanks for translating!

Btw where's the King of Heart? (Seriously that chapter is the best.)

Dex-chan lover
Quite a solid manga. I never felt like dropping this, so it didn't even have parts I would have particularly disliked. I don't mind the subtle conclusion because while subtle, it's definitely there. It's also consistent with the characters. Yuriko is single-minded with her mystery obsession, so this is not easy for her, but she's trying. That's cute.

Dex-chan lover
they at least could not have baited us in the end? I mean, if it was decided to end like that they could just... End like that, now i am frustrated

Really nothing special. In my opinion deserves a 5/10. Nothing great, nothing terrible, just filler. Like the lazily made fast-food hamburger of manga.

oh my god what a fucking shitty ending hahaha, also short haired iris.... not really good looking.
I still had fun with the rest of the series though, a solid 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread