Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - The empty classroom!

i had fun with it

comedy was on point, romance not so much but what can you do

thanks for scanlating!!

SK

crap ending that failed to tie up the biggest loose end
Z8.png
j/k I was satisfied

Since this has ended, I'll give my 2c on it.

It had a very strong start. It was really enjoyable in a slice of life kind of way. The art was good too and I liked that mc wasn't an "average guy with average grades and average athletic ability". He's good looking and pretty smart. The heroine's character design is also really good. However, it started to take a turn when Iris came in. She's just a very unnecessary character who subtracted value from the existing group dynamic. She got a lot of focus despite being such an annoyance and the last few chapters ended up focusing on her. Then the author had the nerve to bait us with a possible confession/confession-response.

It would have been so simple to give a satisfying ending where the mc and his senpai end up dating. The last few chapters could have been spent on the build up. This would have tied the story up nicely, given that the whole manga started because the mc confessed and joined the (unofficial) club. Why do some authors do this? It just makes your reputation suffer and pisses off the readers. Who benefits from this?

Overall, worth a read, but the ending and the chapters leading up to it are trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations!! A fun read

crap ending that failed to tie up the biggest loose end
Dam! almost forgot about that, if they could close that gotcha questin, they should try to close this too, or rather I'd like to imagine the card is the answer for the final 'secret information' Senpai wanted to give to Toiri 😱, thereby confessing and closing the loop 😎

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least I did came here for the romance tag but it was good that Iris was able to distract me from that and I don't feel disappointed.

But honestly, this was not a good ending to a romance tag manga but other points are good like the comedy and mystery.
20201011-211546.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When I come across this manga, I did not read the tags because I don't give a fuck. I read this manga for the funny shit and not for romance shit. I already got what I wanted from this manga.

Do I want more from this manga? Absolutely. But I know that's not gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
The real mystery was the King of Hearts we remembered along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread