Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Izumi's Extreme Weather

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry, Izumi. Take your eventual heart-break in stride. We'll be there to support you all the way?

heart-break train is coming up boi,choo choo motherfucker, just hope truck-kun would send you to another world before the heart-break train coming up izumi

Aggregator gang
@KafukaPalazzo
Not really because in stories like this it's more common for him not to get the girl and to learn a life lesson through a tear-jerking heartbreak. However I don't want that end I've seen too many of those endings so I believe like every else that it would be best if the author let him hook up with her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god my heart can't take this. Please introduce a girl that's openly interested in Izumi so that my heart can be distracted by this sad sight..... God I'm getting flashbacks about my own life

@LayZzz
when you use manga as an escaping the real world but then the manga just struck you with your real life tragedy

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING
AXED
(LOL)

one of the most satisfying axes to date
author COMPLETELY BTFO

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ: Well, I have read more stories where the heros get the girl in the end, and very few where he don't, not because the love interest is dead or go live in another country, but simply because she is in love with someone else. And I think if it's written well enough, it can be pretty interesting to see. I mean, this kind of stuff can happens too, and it's not necessarily the end of the world. I mean, it can be pretty cool to see a main character learn that your first love is not always your final/true love.

In short,I just want to see an interesting story and, if possible, all characters happy, and I hope the author will play it well.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite part of this series is the realistic interactions of the group as they're not shown to be how manga normally depicts popular kids, with hidden mean-ness or a lack of genuineness, but rather-

*page 13*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@mopchan It's just the usual suspects. You start to see familiar names in a lot of series with similar premises who just come in to complain that it's not wish fulfillment hentai and to drop as many useless memes as they can since the ability to talk like a human being is far outside of their ability.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course, people would expect something about the MC and the girl if there's romance tag. I mean, even without the tag, people would still expect that. However the expectation would be lower.

Well let's hope MC doesn't turn into an incel or this manga doesn't turn into some kind of mental torture for MC. Japan has some weird fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread