Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou

Oh no, what's with the sudden end? Did the manga got axed or something? :(((
I really like the story so far.

Double-page supporter
Excuse my autism, this manga is more of a shy guy falling for a girl but ends up friendzoned, right?

let not this bad ending cloud your judgment. let us not forget the chapters that entertained us. just because the ending was that of an axed manga doesnt mean the entirety of the story was bad. with that said, THE ENDING SUCKED BALLS.

the series had every unfortunate circumstances as it was published in not a proper gender magazine for it then the magazine get's shut down and it's offer to another with a even worse gender for it.
the author explain that it was going to ended regardless at the ch 16 possible by the circumstances also this manga is very specific is more oriented to a real life then a fantasy with a happy ending and his role has always been as an observer not the main guys so many may find it stupid and boring concepts.
I think the open and somewhat happy ending it was OK for all that's been going on with it.
this was definitely not a series for someone with a high ego, sociopaths complex or inferiority complex.
it was promising as a social evaluation theme.
this is more for a very mature and critic audience imho.

Contributor
This manga was a complete and utter waste of my time, don't bother reading if you're one to like complete and satisfying endings.

i have so much hope because rare to see a manga focused on monologues. but. the ending is so bland. just plain. nothing.

@Lenk gotta say you could not have said it better, while i found the ending a little lacking i think it fits pretty damn good with the story as a whole.

This manga takes the trophy, when it comes to “the rest is up to your imagination” ?
But it was a fun read...well only if you don’t expect any progress from the protagonist, regarding his love life. I, overall, felt like it was more based on the development of the protagonist’s courage and self-worth, especially with the ending.

>> Read the 16th chapter.
>> Back out to main page to read comment.
>> Saw the "End" flair chapter with an "eye" icon.

What? Where's the rest of it?

Dex-chan lover
@fak_boi

Maybe if there were more than 1 arc of MC "growing" I could agree, but as the series ended in 2 volumes then a dumb ending CAN ruin the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Lenk
>this was definitely not a series for someone with a high ego, sociopaths complex or inferiority complex.
"STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE YOU SOCIOPATHIC EGOMANIAC"

*laugh*
I just chased read the chapters a few weeks ago and intend to give a comment. And look.. the latest update and it's already finished.

I really rarely see modern seinen mangas with good romance and realistic conflict. This is truly the best example that describes a situation when you are confined to the friendship zone with a one-sided love.

I have no problem with the male lead. If assessed in its entirety, how it can slowly come out into the new world is achieved without childish development.
It is sweet and simple, yet hit the mark.

Users who are viewing this thread