Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
The Grandfather has to know about the Inn job.

There's no way someone as apparently controlling as he is gives her the option to run off in the night with expensive makeup and potentially embarrass the family even more.

Dex-chan lover
"Living a comfortable middle-class life (with my parents' money) in a first world country in modern Earth means I'm prepared to live as a commoner in a pseudo-medieval/victorian setting"
Uh...yeah, sure, lady. Whatever the author says.

Was her act of weakness feint? Or else why couldn't she at least add make up during her school time?
Did she held back any amazing skills in her time as a student aside ones for managing a inn?
So.. she's a innkeeper. what actual benefits does that give her aside emotional satisfaction from customer feedback?
She doesn't seem physically strong or shown any magical talent as of yet meaning she is just doing really good job as innkeeper without much defining traits outside earth human limits?
That Evans betrayed her quite thoroughly despite being a childhood friend yet held no guilty conscious.. I hope he gets a bad end.

Dex-chan lover
People crying bullshit, makeup doesn't make you look like an entirely different person are woefully ignorant. Yes light makeup doesn't change how someone looks but it most definitely changes how you would SEE that person and that can make someone look like an entirely different person. And heavy makeup DOES make someone look like an entirely different person and can change the actual shape of the face.

You can literally see the change a little bit of makeup does for her, she goes from a droopy sleepy looking girl to a sharp bright-eyed energetic looking girl. Someone who only remembers her for being a dull and boring looking girl will not make the connection between the two and vice versa. And yes, this also happens in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@Falgabird

No...
I did not see it...
I did not see it when i first read this manga.
Either it's a selective amnesia, the tag just got added, or i skip the tag entirely

Banned
If I were the father and my father tried to do this to my daughter, I would kill my own father. You have outlived your usefulness old dipshit.

"if you're not out by the time I wake up" would be my instant reply of "Well then we'll make sure you never wake up again, old idiot"

That has got to be one of the better introductions of a reincarnated character I’ve seen in these kind of manga. It just feels less in your face.

That grandpas so shittyyyy though. He ruins her life then throws her out even though she was dumped because of him and his shit. I dont even understand how all of them look nice except for the grandpa. Maybe the grandma was super cool?

Group Leader
Is the prince also worker there?
I feel like that because here the worker call her "Lana".

Dex-chan lover
Heh. So she's even been able to secretly work weekends in this inn, while being a prince's fiancee and a hard-held noblewoman?

Welp, the rest of the story is nice, so I'll buy that silliness. XD

Dex-chan lover
I want to throw her ex fiance, Evan and Sandra down a bottomless pit.

@riflow i have same wish with you, but rather then just fall to the pit, lets just hope they will be torture, humiliate, banished and the fall to world hell. thats will be awesome

oh and i hope that grandpa will die in agony

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, awesome! Finally a manga set in medieval fantasy times without an isekai'd protagonist! Can't wait to-"
"..."
"Righttttttttt..."

Users who are viewing this thread