Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 12

Damn, I'm changing ships too, Shin and Lana look too good. F*ck those nobles pricks

Is the jig finally up??? Also what is Shin's lineage?????? I need to know! Thank you for the translations, as always!

That’s a true friend right there. Recognizes you no matter how different you look.🥰🥰🥰🥰

Double-page supporter
Wow she was the only one to recognize her. Fuck them other mfs they can't even see pas makeup and Maria saw thru that make up from the second floor of a separate building LMAO friendshipppp

Dex-chan lover
Recognized her friend from so far away
😭😭😭😭😭

oh my god im taking shin for myself go marry the prince dw girl i got my mans all taken care of

Japanese Make-up logic never stops to amaze me: FL puts on light minimal make-up and becomes a completely new person that no one can recognise. No extra contour needed 😂😂😂

Please let another chapter come out soon has possible please I am begging ya this is so cool cute funny and nice

I swear they added 20 extra break days. It used to be work1 day and rest for 10, where’d the other 20 come from. Laziness? Not that I blame them I could never at all with my procrastination problem

Users who are viewing this thread