Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Oh good, the physical personification of the phrase "When pigs fly" has appeared. What's next, a shark that people have to jump over to get in the shop?

Have a cute pig spirit as a side character? Not possible. Everyone must be the same hot guy.

FMC: "I have been here for a year now"
Not-Liam: "I am gonna trust that statement 100% and say that, despite the hundreds of similarities, that she isnt FMC because she has been gone for less than half a year. Asking literally any other person that works there or regularly visits the inn? Whats that?"

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I’m disappointed that the fairy was a handsome man instead of staying as an adorable fairy pig?

Double-page supporter
I can't take that ikemen seriously when he disguises himself as a flying pig lmao

So confused... Who is the ML? is it shin or prince Wilfred?? (Thanks in advance if anyone who explains it!) 😅

Update: nevermind! Looks like everyone's confused lol. But great translation, and thank you to the team! The plot holes are insane but you were able to translate it nicely!

I really ship her with the prince wilfred

Dex-chan lover
Why do guardian beasts always turn into hot guys in these stories? Can't we just have a cute mascot character for once?

Fed-Kun's army
that fairy or whatever is good looking in human form but the small pig with wings is very cute and he needs to stay in that form forever lol

Q: Why do guardian beasts always turn into hot guys in these stories? Can't we just have a cute mascot character for once?

A: The real form is a cute little pig, a hunk form is adopted to communicate better with females, without interruptions like "Ara, ara, kawai", "you are so tiny and cute" etc. In other words, to be taken seriously.

@Solistars if the story follows the WN, Shin will be closer to Lana than Wilfred, much more than it appears at the moment and the plot so far seems to be going into their path, specially once the truth behind Lana and Shin is revealed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fairy pig is amazing. A great choice for a fairy that you don't usually see unlike human-sized hot guy. Thanks for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread