Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 11

@serendiity
First of all, Lana is not the saintess, but a descendant of a goddess and that's why she has that healing ability. Second, Shin and his brother are actually royalty from another country. Third, Lana is not the only reincarnator from modern Japan but also Shin, who happens to be the former love interest of Lana in her previous life (both died in the same accident when they were going to meet, he died while trying to protect her, but she didn't know until he reveals it). Finally, both also had reincarnated within that world, not Japan, in a previous era. It hasn't been mentioned in the manga and it's way ahead within the story, I believe after the issue with Sandra is dealt with, supposing it follows the WN.

Too much is happening at full speed Pls give me a break !

(Me after recently joining the dsmp fandom: Technoblade?!)

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 - so, our MC is going to be a magical girl, and fight against the forces of Dark Saint? Fine by me, as long as new ikemen stop coming. There are too many of them, and I can't tell them apart.

@riku_93
It isn't set in stone yet, it's just veering into that path in the current arc after Sandra's. Prior to that, Wilfred seemed like the main candidate until his actions inadvertently caused Lana's repressed memories to return and learning how he erased her memory. She also to discovers Wilfred hidden identity before he does hers.

Supporter
@flannan I hope not, I really liked this one for having the MC bail from nobility and living a mostly chill life as a peasant.

AHHH WHOS THE ML IS IT SHIN? Is it WILL I HONESTLY AM FINE WITH EITHER CUS THEY BOTH WANT LANAS HAPPINESS

Users who are viewing this thread