Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 12

I understand you have a life but you atleast have to remind me that this even exists

Dex-chan lover
Was author-san aware of the expression "when pigs fly" when writing in the pig-fairy? Cuz that's all I think when I see it.

Again, I forgot that this manga exists. Can someone here please be so kind to make a summary of what happened so far and who's what?

I love how lovely this manga is :) I’m always glad to see an update, even if it’s once in a while. Thank you for all your hard work! ❤️

Reunited friends! I hope we get some fluffy friendship time.

Also that spirit king. Muhaa chefs kiss

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell

Just like any isekai otome, in-game villainess who got reincarnated which is not, got frame without proof, cast out of the country, start a new life as inn manager/restaurant. Got holy powers.
She is the blonde.

The in-game heroine turns out to be evil, frame the villainess, got dark power which sucks lifeforce and curses them. Even burn her own family to cover up her setup.
She is the black hair

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of funny that she whispers to her about her identity, as if she knows Lana wants to keep it secret, but still goes charging at + hugs her which is a real suspicious thing for a noble to do to a "commoner" they shouldn't have met before. Obviously they can probably make up an excuse, but had she had more tact I figure she could've gone about it a little more subtly.

Sounds like a completely healthy work schedule for a scans team. Thanks for the chapter.

Aw man she had such a good friend and just left without saying anything, and didn't even so much as send a letter? :(

Users who are viewing this thread