Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 6

ok i’m armed with daggers made of dragons scales, i have my trusty pistol in my backpack, got my shades on

i’m all ready to attack sandra that bitchass fake saintess~~~

Double-page supporter
Evan can fuck off honestly...
The way that he is rn is prolly due to the 'saintess' but the damage to MC has been done.

Fed-Kun's army
Was it possible that Evan was "cursed" by Sandra? She has the dark powers of words. If her words can curse a person to become frail and crippled, it could potentially make a person start to believe in lies and deceit.

he deserves no redemption. he allowed himself to be tricked by a thot, over his childhood friend, and he's still having doubts. no sir, continue making your way to the nearest exit, you will not be missed 🙄

@mimi88 ehh, I'm gonna spoil you a bit there, he didn't "allow" himself to be tricked, that "thot" have the power of negative words that can either literally curse people or outright heal them depending on the situations, it includes inducing hatred in people's heart and mind control, in short, he doesn't even realize he's being manipulated by her negative power and after eating the onigiri made by Lana, he regained his sanity and now he wanted to apologize, something like that🙄

and this is why I think men are so simple and dumb to the point of being deceived without even noticing what's really going on smh b*stards like evan should just piss off and die

God... are all the male leads in this story this dumb? Can't they think for themselves? It's amazing to see them still alive...

Double-page supporter
THIS MAN DOES NOT DESERVE A REDEMPTION SO HE BETTER NOT BE GETTING ONE

Users who are viewing this thread